This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
this girl blocked me on instagram?
12-16-2013, 08:27 AM
this girl blocked me on instagram?
I know this girl and she followed me on instagram and we would comment and like each others pics. I knew her from when we used to work together and we were alwasy cool with one another. But yesterday, she posted a pic of some food she was eating. And I commented " Just threw up". But i was only joking , and then she commented back and said "that I was crazy, this is delicious" and then we both laughed and I said that ive always hated pork chops and brussel sprouts. That was it. Then, I wake up this morning and accidentally find out that she apparently blocked me from her page when i could no longer see it. I dont understand what happened. Weve always gotten along. Do you think she was that upset, when I made that comment about her food? I mean, she has made several comments about how nasty certain foods were that i were eating, and i never thought twice about it cause thats her opinion. What do you think went wrong? Im a guy by the way.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
this girl blocked me on instagram? - Blake - 12-16-2013 08:27 AM
[] - christopher l - 12-16-2013, 08:33 AM
[] - Daniel - 12-16-2013, 08:45 AM
[] - ? - 12-16-2013, 08:57 AM