This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
on facebook, even if you send one friend request and it get's reported or goes unanswered?
12-18-2013, 10:55 AM
on facebook, even if you send one friend request and it get's reported or goes unanswered?
will i still get blocked.

i've been through mostly all of the friends on my friend list and drawn up a list of mutual friends, when does facebook usually decide to block you. i mean! now i'm into the habit of sending one or two, every five days. if they get accepted and facebook asks for feedback i say yes i know this person outside of facebook. is sending friend requests to mutual friends acceptable

which is the better way to make friends, by sending friends requests or by messaging them first.

if i'm going to message someone first, before sending a friend request, what is an approachable, friendly and acceptable way to write it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
on facebook, even if you send one friend request and it get's reported or goes unanswered? - rjhfocus77 - 12-18-2013 10:55 AM
[] - Dibbie - 12-18-2013, 11:02 AM
[] - Daniel - 12-18-2013, 11:11 AM