This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A guy stalks me in Facebook?
12-18-2013, 04:37 PM
A guy stalks me in Facebook?
I've met this man only 2 times in my life - we used to have a few friend in common and all of us went to some parties together. A few weeks ago he added me on Facebook, and I added him back. Ever since all he does is sharing my photos and liking everything that I post. His entire wall is filled with my shared photos and occasionally random football comments. I asked him a dozen times to stop sharing my photos, since they're mine and I don't want them anywhere else... But all he replies is that I'm too beautiful and everyone should see them. So naturally I got annoyed and removed him from my friends list. He then added me back. I rejected his request, then he added me once more, so I blocked him. After that he made a second account, and added me again. Blocked this account too, but he keeps making new accounts and sending friends requests. I reported all of them of course, but it's no use, since he just keeps making new profiles. I just blocked his 5th one. He clearly wouldn't get the "hint", but now all of this gives me the creeps. I don't think he's crazy enough to stalk me outside Facebook... But I'm still a bit worried. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A guy stalks me in Facebook? - Megan - 12-18-2013 04:37 PM
[] - Someus3r - 12-18-2013, 04:51 PM
[] - sweka - 12-18-2013, 05:07 PM
[] - Sagu - 12-18-2013, 05:08 PM
[] - Katie - 12-18-2013, 05:18 PM
[] - iheart - 12-18-2013, 05:31 PM
[] - StAySTrOnGX - 12-18-2013, 05:44 PM