This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blocked from commenting on Facebook. It's been 8 days now. When will I be un-blocked?
12-18-2013, 05:35 PM
Blocked from commenting on Facebook. It's been 8 days now. When will I be un-blocked?
I think I know who caused this too. I was on my friend's fan page (it's a pro life fan page and has thousands of fans). The other day a few people came in to troll the page and my friend and I (and the fans) were telling them to leave. They were calling us evil, retarded, etc. I was the first one to stand up for my friend and her fans and asked them to leave so I assume the group of trolls reported me because an hour later I got the block notification and this was 8 days ago. I still can't comment on anything. I even sent a complaint/appeal and Facebook won't do anything. How long do blocks usually last?
and ps- I know it was not due to spam. I do NOT spam. It had to be those report trolls.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Blocked from commenting on Facebook. It's been 8 days now. When will I be un-blocked? - ♥PikaGirl♥ - 12-18-2013 05:35 PM
[] - pri✍ - 12-18-2013, 05:43 PM