This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i always delete my social media accounts?
12-22-2013, 08:32 AM
i always delete my social media accounts?
i always delete my accounts there permanently and this is not only once or twice but a lot ... i like them they are a space for me to express myself i don't like to add all the people i know i try to avoid this .. i don't like to be judged or criticized .. but i end up with people i don't know which i boring ... i now miss expressing myself, my hobbies, my days on twitter and instagram ... but i think about what people would think of me ...and they take a lot of time i always check what others are up to ... this became obsessive ... and kind of distract me ... i should spend my time studying .. i succeeded in eliminating all those websites for a couple of months but now thinking of going back there again ... i honestly regret deleting my accounts Sad i wrote nice stuff and took nice pictures ... but in a sudden i decide to be off it ! and everything is forever gone!
please help me i am confused ... should i go back to them or stay away from them? and if i am back do you have any idea how to not delete everything and quit???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i always delete my social media accounts? - . - 12-22-2013 08:32 AM
[] - Daniel - 12-22-2013, 08:33 AM