This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook account creation help...?
12-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Facebook account creation help...?
My mom wont let me make an actual facebook account... (Not my real name, no photos of myself etc.)
So I came up with a plan, make a fake facebook account. I wanted to create one that would make my friends and I laugh; thus I came up with the name "Fancy Bread". I took a picture of a piece of bread with a moustache and monocle on it and planned to use it as my profile picture... unfortunately Facebook will not accept the name "Fancy Bread". How can I get around this issue...?
I never said I was doing this behind my mothers back, in fact I asked for her permission before I even navigated to the account creation page. I am seventeen years old and I can assure you, I am more than mature enough to handle having a facebook account. My mother said that in order for me to have a facebook account, it had to be a fake name, and I could not upload any pictures of myself, i agreed to her terms.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Facebook account creation help...? - SenorBobington - 12-23-2013 06:25 AM
[] - Sylvia - 12-23-2013, 06:29 AM