This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Writers: Would you really want fame knowing all the mean things people would say about you?
10-14-2012, 12:52 AM

I'm not setting out to be famous, but if it were to ever happen, I wouldn't regret it. People are going to talk about me whether I'm a famous author, or whatever. People talk about me now. It's something you can never get away from and I've accepted that.

Not everyone will like my writing, and then there will be people who love it. It's just how the world works Smile People are mean, but I've dealt with a lot of mean people.

BQ: I can't say I've ever read anything bad about an author because I don't often come across them. Perhaps the only things that I can remember are things about their 'horrible writing'. Other than that, I don't see many personal comments. Maybe some people here and there commenting on an author's picture, saying she is ugly or fat.

BQ2: I'm not sure, honestly. I'd like to have a blog or place to interact with fans, but I wouldn't seek out bad comments. If I happen across them, I'd try my hardest to ignore them. I can't please everyone and I'll nearly kill myself trying to. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Andrew - 10-14-2012, 12:52 AM
[] - Brooke - 10-14-2012 12:52 AM
[] - A/lie - 10-14-2012, 12:52 AM
[] - Vengeful Strumpet - 10-14-2012, 12:52 AM
[] - gentledonkey020 - 10-14-2012, 12:52 AM
[] - Wanderer - 10-14-2012, 12:52 AM