This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did more then 1 Facebook account of mine get suspended?
12-25-2013, 03:49 PM

What I suspect looking at this situation is you must have tried to login using different passwords that did not match quite right. Or someone else , who might have tried using your username, password..in one stage it stops asking password after repeated failure. Your account then gets suspended. For example, one of my other account than facebook was suspended for this reason. Then after few days, I use different computer to login then, i asked for forget password, reset password option. It gave me way to change password and i did, and it worked. I think you should try doing what i did. you should use different machine or just try resetting password. It might be just for 24 to 48 hours suspension of account. Just wait and see, and follow those steps. Other than that there is no reason to suspend anyone's account apart from limiting access to certain features of facebook when you are a user.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Dragonflamefire - 12-25-2013, 03:42 PM
[] - Alex - 12-25-2013 03:49 PM
[] - Emily - 12-25-2013, 04:00 PM
[] - Louise - 12-25-2013, 04:05 PM
[] - Daniel - 12-25-2013, 04:08 PM