This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I made a fake account on facebook to talk to a girl i like Should i tell her?
01-02-2014, 07:29 PM
I made a fake account on facebook to talk to a girl i like Should i tell her?
So i like this girl and she is my ex from like a year and a half ago but i made a fake account to get talking again stuff like that. Now i asked her 'dirty' stuff which i regret now but she seems to be quite cool with it. Ive told her what i think of her and stuff, she says people have done worse and she wants to know who i am. Ive said i really want to tell her but dont know if i can trust her and she says i can that she wont tell anyone that shes not one of those girls and would want to know me better. She'd be cool with it all, sometimes a little typical girl bitch but she is nice and really hot! I now sit next to her in a class which involves quite a bit of 'talk to your partner about it' so im stuck between telling her its me and her knowing all the stuff i think about her hoping that she wont tell anyone or i can leave those wonders behind and try to talk to her in class by starting out friendly. Help? + She is supppeerrr hot, Ive noticed her sometime looking at me and i look back but Im not sure whether she likes me or dislikes me from our previous 'relationship'.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I made a fake account on facebook to talk to a girl i like Should i tell her? - Matt - 01-02-2014 07:29 PM
[] - Kittysue - 01-02-2014, 07:33 PM