This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What did this feminist mean about women cutting an inch of 'somewhere else'?
10-14-2012, 03:01 AM

"If you attach yourself the label of 'feminist' you are choosing to affiliate with people like this.. We've heard all the excuses."

So I guess if you identify as male you are equal to the percentage that are serial killers and rapists. Perhaps seeing as you identify as straight, we can blame you for homophobic acts committed by
straight people. And if you're white, I guess you must be racist, because blacks didn't enslave themselves! Don't you dare pick a religious faith...We all know what atrocities have been done in the name of religion.

As for the tweet (and no, I've never heard of her, and I don't use twitter...But of course I must be lying, right?)...Feminists aren't a monolithic group. Sarah Palin claims she's one, and I want nothing to do with Sarah Palin's "feminism". It's not a "fact" that castration is a favorite amongst feminists - it's a claim, made by you, not a feminist, and with obviously a very limited understanding of feminism. There's a difference. Yes, it does seem like this woman is suggesting a violent retaliation. That's one person.

"feminists do NOT speak out nor do they ban them from their sites"
You cannot possibly have visited every single feminist site/blog in existence. The one I visit doesn't allow threats of violence towards anyone for any reason. It is heavily moderated and there is strict adherence to the commenting policy.

Edit: To shriekof... You can certainly pick your gender identity, if not your biological sex.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ? - 10-14-2012, 03:01 AM
[] - Thomas - 10-14-2012, 03:01 AM
[] - Helena - 10-14-2012, 03:01 AM
[] - Violentgrandfather977 - 10-14-2012, 03:01 AM
[] - MRA - 10-14-2012, 03:01 AM
[] - Chaos Theatre - 10-14-2012, 03:01 AM
[] - TheGnome - 10-14-2012 03:01 AM
[] - M-Just M - 10-14-2012, 03:01 AM