This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
would mean a lot if someone would give me 5 minutes to help me with this problem please?
10-14-2012, 03:08 AM

It is possible that you can salvage the relationship. Both people have to want it. It appears that you want it- he may want it too. He might just be testing you, it depends on his personality.

Some men do like their space, and living together can be stressful if it's at someone's parents house.
Getting your own place sounds good, it will make you more independent, which will help him see you as something other than desperate. Guys do get turned off by "smothering" when they see it that way.

I guess it's a chance to prove how mature and self-reliant you are. Trust me, living on your own is very fun.

Your boyfriend may have commitment issues/fears. He might just be testing you. He may be influenced by his parents or the sleazy friend. You would probably get hints of that though. Do you think any of them dislike you?
It's hard to say, but if you see him try to pick up on subtle hints, and try to seem as mature and calm as possible.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jess - 10-14-2012, 03:08 AM
[] - GirlieGirl - 10-14-2012, 03:08 AM
[] - Neel - 10-14-2012, 03:08 AM
[] - ScienceGal - 10-14-2012 03:08 AM
[] - Toughjoke814 - 10-14-2012, 03:08 AM
[] - Abigail Mcintosh - 10-14-2012, 03:08 AM