This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is social media Twitter becoming a little controversial or is it just a sign of the times in AFL?
10-14-2012, 03:13 AM

Why does ANYONE do that shite?

I have never heard of someone getting a promotion or extra money from tweeting some asinine comment, all I've ever heard is people ending up in big doodoo. And so they should!

Ablett, Hardwick and a lot of others should take the lead of successful guys like Bomber Thompson and just STFU. There's too much whining and finger pointing going on for my liking. I can think Crowley's a filthy little maggot too but I'm Neville Nobody so I have no obligations. Ablett has a responsibility to his club and the AFL. Hardwick's whining about Cotchin picking up a tagger was equally pathetic - I sent him some crackers and cheese to go with his whine.

The death threats are a different issue. Not a laughing or even a scoffing matter. Whoever that is should be taken out to Federation Square and drawn and quartered (for those not familiar with that punishment it involves chopping the perpetrators into four pieces and dragging the pieces of bodies through the four quarters of the city behind a horse) ... in this case to serve as a reminder not to screw with our game!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Billy - 10-14-2012, 03:13 AM
[] - Quandary - 10-14-2012 03:13 AM
[] - Enforcer - 10-14-2012, 03:13 AM
[] - Lexicographer - 10-14-2012, 03:13 AM
[] - whay???? - 10-14-2012, 03:13 AM
[] - Masterfrog399 - 10-14-2012, 03:13 AM
[] - Droppy - 10-14-2012, 03:13 AM