This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about facebook blocking.?
01-09-2014, 02:26 PM
Question about facebook blocking.?
The last type of interaction I had with a facebook friend was when I sent her a chat message. I wasn't home at the time so I just let it be and check my messages when I got home. I got home and I noticed she unfriended me and her profile picture was blank, I could not send her chat messages, or search for her. I archived our chat history in case I ever want to refer back to it for what ever reason. Several days later I accessed my archived messages looking for someone else and I noticed at a glance that one thing changed which is that I could see her profile picture. Several days before that her profile picture was blank, otherwise everything else stayed the same. I am just looking to find out if there is anyone who might know why I could not see her profile picture when she first unfriended me and then several days later I could? I don't appreciate sarcastic and rude answers so if you are going to be that way don't bother answering.
I can now see here profile picture but I still can't search for her or send chat messages.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Question about facebook blocking.? - Rachel L - 01-09-2014 02:26 PM
[] - Anthony - 01-09-2014, 02:26 PM
[] - hooligan_71 - 01-09-2014, 02:37 PM
[] - Amber - 01-09-2014, 02:40 PM