This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I The Only One That Thinks It's Wrong For Little Kids To Have A Facebook Account?
01-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Am I The Only One That Thinks It's Wrong For Little Kids To Have A Facebook Account?
I have a niece who recently turned 13, before she hit the 'I know it all' mark, she created a facebook account. Well, I was just going through her news feed and wall, and some girl her age posted something really mean on her wall. It said "Hey lil girl u ain't nothin ain't got time for you bitch"....
WHY ARE PARENTS LETTING THEIR KIDS GET ON FACEBOOK WITHOUT SUPERVISION?
My niece doesn't do anything but post a bunch of drama, oh, like her life is so hard! She is barely a teenager!
I'm half near tempted to call up her mom & her grandmother to tell them she doesn't need to be on there, I'm really close with them and if I say something I have no idea what will happen.

I just don't think little kids need to be on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social network for that matter. I mean, if you're under the age of 16, you should not have access to any social network! It's dangerous,

I know what it's like to be a 13 year old girl, I was one, but why get on facebook and post crap like 'OH I HATE MY LIFE UHH!'...?

It just bothers me, am I the only one that thinks this is crazy?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I The Only One That Thinks It's Wrong For Little Kids To Have A Facebook Account? - Hiedi - 01-10-2014 03:11 PM
[] - Dominic - 01-10-2014, 03:16 PM
[] - MarianasTrench - 01-10-2014, 03:32 PM
[] - Success W - 01-10-2014, 03:41 PM