This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls, what do you think about us and why she would come to me?
10-14-2012, 04:29 AM
Girls, what do you think about us and why she would come to me?
So shes dated 6 guys including me, but the other 5 didnt make it a month whereas I made it 7. Shes the one who broke up, though I always loved her and got alot more reason to dump her than vice versa. After the breakup I kept trying to get her to come back until she dated another guy (6#)and I stopped. Then they broke up a few weeks later and I tried to talk to her again but she was still cold/said she just didnt love me anymore and that she had to move on too and I left it at if she ever wants to talk than Id be happy to and I didnt expect her to text because I said the same thing right after the breakup and she didn't then, but then the next night she did and we awkwardly talked for a couple hours but she didnt sound really into it.

After that the only contact we had was her saying "happy birthday." to me and on twitter I posted something about how much it hurt to make someone your whole world only to learn you meant next to nothing to them, and I thought she saw it because right after it she tweeted "I dont hate you, Im just done with you" but 2 weeks later she responded to the tweet pretty angrily and we went back and forth a little but I thought that was it (she also unfollowed me on twitter).

Then there was the trend on twitter about a note to your ex and I basically said how "first I was nice because I missed you. When I was over you it was to be friendly. But you dont even care so why should I try?" Well out of nowhere tonight she just texts me "well Im in a really sad mood as of right now..." and we start talking for about 3 hours first about how she tried to go out with one of our mutual friends (who she said she's liked for a long time) and got shot down hard, followed by a little more talk about this guy and how she shouldnt go out with him, and then just a little random small talk which is when she started giving me 2 word answers and I ended the conversation basically saying hope I helped/goodnight. What does it mean that she'd come to me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Girls, what do you think about us and why she would come to me? - John Doe - 10-14-2012 04:29 AM
[] - Ms.Bubbles - 10-14-2012, 04:37 AM