This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with being ignored on Facebook?
01-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Help with being ignored on Facebook?
All of my friends ignore my page. I post a picture of something funny and there are crickets (0 likes 0 comments)...but then a friend of mine posts the same exact photo and 20 likes plus a few comments. What gives? Most of my friends are friends with each other after I introduced them all to each other, so they're all looking at the same thing. My Facebook friends are known in real life, so they're not strangers at all. Also, I've noticed that in real life they started talking to each other in school and ignoring me...feels like high school all over again with their random clique forming thanks to me bringing them together. We are all in college and in our 20s for those wondering. Any advice on what to do would be great thanks. Smile
I like this avatar, completely not part of the question. I could always show my tits or act like I don't care about the world with bug sunglasses on my face, or show a duckface while holding up money. That's always mature...yes my comeback was childish, and yes it was immature. I said I'm in my 20s not a boring human being that feels the need to 'act' a specific age because it's approved of by the crowd. I was just wondering what's up with the people I know, didn't need a lecture. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help with being ignored on Facebook? - Female - 01-11-2014 10:49 PM
[] - drumking - 01-11-2014, 11:03 PM
[] - Sylvia - 01-11-2014, 11:19 PM
[] - Ellen - 01-11-2014, 11:26 PM