This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you disable the photo approval on facebook?
01-13-2014, 02:09 AM
How do you disable the photo approval on facebook?
I have just brought the Panasonic Lumix TZ40 camera and am trying to upload photos on to Facebook. I have set up a Lumix Club account but when I try and up load a photo it does not show on my Facebook profile until I have approved the images.

There must be a way to disable this as it is a bit silly that you have to log on to the Facebook desktop site (can not approve on mobile site) it kind of defeats the object on a Wifi camera because I would ha e to be at home before they can be uploaded for people see.......not gonna very helpful whilst on holiday.

Any help would be great thank you
I am uploading directly from my camera to Facebook. The images upload to FB but are only visible to me until I go in the Lumix Club photo album and approve the image, once approved they are visible to friends. I thinking there must be a way to disable this.
Sorry I do not think I'm making my self clear. I want to upload the images instantly to Facebook for people to see I do not want to have to above them first.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do you disable the photo approval on facebook? - Yummy - 01-13-2014 02:09 AM
[] - pri✍ - 01-13-2014, 02:13 AM