This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need help with my Facebook page can't change Page Info?
01-17-2014, 06:21 PM
Need help with my Facebook page can't change Page Info?
Hi I am really stuck a few days ago I changed my websites URL and I wanted to change the URL in the about section of my Facebook page but when I click (about) below the Facebook page information it leads me to where I can edit the information I clicked "edit" just like I had done before when I added a second URL a few months back (to my alternative language blog) but this time when I clicked the "edit" nothing happened so I tried again...same result! Cleared my cache and the result was the same. So I decided to click the top tab Edit Page >> Update Page Info and that didn't even load actually so I kept trying thinking it was maybe my internet connection but I tried it on several different computers and even a cellphone and a tablet PC and still I got the same result.

So all I want to know is how can I fix this I really need to change the URL to my new site ASAP! if you need anymore info please ask I would appreciate the help.

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Need help with my Facebook page can't change Page Info? - Kay - 01-17-2014 06:21 PM
[] - confused composing - 01-17-2014, 06:23 PM