This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does she like me? What do I do next?
02-18-2014, 05:44 AM
Does she like me? What do I do next?
Hey so today is valentines day and I have had a crush on this girl at school for ages. Yesterday I bought her a valentines card and today I went up to her and called out her name, took the card out and asked her if she would like to be my valentines. She said I don't know and then she said yes and hugged me. Then in my next lesson she asked me if the question was like if I was asking her out and I said "kinda - yes". So then she became quiet and while I was reading a book she was looking at me for 1-2 minutes. I could see her with the corner of my eye but I didn't want to freak her out. Everyone said I had guts to ask her and everyone said it was cute. I'm not sure what I should do next. She became quiet and stuff.Should I contact her through Facebook? I could send her an invite? Next weak I'm off school and I'd like to invite her to cinema. I believe she is thinking it through. Last grade/year we would hug again and she would use to say "Do you like me" but I would answer back "only as a friend" because I was shy. I used to get bullied. So after some time saying this she stopped talking to me until recently.What should I do now? I don't think I should leave it for 9 days. I'm going school again on the 24th. I don't think I should drop this now. Any ideas what I should do? Oh and I would like to pay for her cinema ticket as well. I can afford it. Any ideas on what I should do and how I should do it?
I haven't added her on facebook yet. I'm not very social online.
I've sent her a friend invite on facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does she like me? What do I do next? - Night - 02-18-2014 05:44 AM
[] - Jay - 02-18-2014, 05:49 AM
[] - sara - 02-18-2014, 06:02 AM
[] - DogLover24 - 02-18-2014, 06:07 AM
[] - Breana - 02-18-2014, 06:16 AM