This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Creep Keeps Adding me on FaceBook?
02-18-2014, 06:23 AM
A Creep Keeps Adding me on FaceBook?
So like last year I added this dude hes like indian and I added him because he was friends with my friends.. But how can he know them when he lives in India? I look on his friends list and they were all like little girls as his friend.. I was creeped out... I asked who are you and he was like saying hes a dude and crap.. He put on his status hes looking for a cute young gf but he looks like hes 20 yrs old.. Al the girls on his friends list is 10-15 and im scared.. So I unfriended him and he said why did you unfriend me? I didn't reply back.. So anyways a year to now I went on my facebook to check messages and he added me but guess what? With a different account! Then he said hi how are you? I said Hi i'm good who are you? He never replied back.... Should I block him and unfriend him.. Because idk him and he looks like creep I mean he doesn't but he sounds like one.. He looks like a normal man! So help
he finally replied back and said im ariel...and u r very very very cute
and beautyfull and I said ok thanks.. And then he asked how old I am..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A Creep Keeps Adding me on FaceBook? - Melondy - 02-18-2014 06:23 AM
[] - legendary - 02-18-2014, 06:32 AM
[] - abraXus - 02-18-2014, 06:38 AM
[] - James - 02-18-2014, 06:52 AM