This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I break up with him after 2 years?
02-18-2014, 07:16 AM
Should I break up with him after 2 years?
My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 2 years now. Lately he has not made me feel special at all. I'm generally not the fussy type and not materialistic it's the small things that matter to me. Last year for my birthday he said he would take me out for dinner so I din''t make any other plans on that day and once the day finally arrived he din't show up. He's excuse was that he could not get my present on time and I clearly explained to him that it wasn't the gift that mattered to me it was him taking some time to spend it with me on my birthday. Few months later it was he's birthday and I too him out for a romantic dinner on the beach where it was in a hut decorated with candles and flower petals. On that night he felt so bad and apologized to me for not making it on my birthday I said it was okay. The next year the same thing happened. he din;t show up.. my birthday is in january and he said he will make it up to me in feb. I told him he din't need t but he insisted. I spent this birthday crying because he had repeated the same mistake. we were suppose to go out yesterday on a trip and that got canceled too so he went out drinking with he's friends.

He says he loves me alot and does not want to lose me but yet he keeps dumping many times, he's asked me to fuck off and called me a other words like b**** and s***. I've changed so much for him he doesn't let me wear shorts or even be on facebook or talk to other guys and I was okay with that I've met hes family and hes only met my sister. I really don't know what to do anymore but I can't keep getting hurt like this.. 3 days ago he told me I din't mean anything to him so i dint call him the next day cause I was hurt and din't want to argue when he called me he couldn't remember a
half the things he had said to me and kept apologizing.

I don't know if I should be with him anymore..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I break up with him after 2 years? - Kristina - 02-18-2014 07:16 AM
[] - Ronit - 02-18-2014, 07:29 AM
[] - LP7 - 02-18-2014, 07:45 AM
[] - kaylaprimo - 02-18-2014, 07:58 AM
[] - anitafajita - 02-18-2014, 08:12 AM
[] - Matt - 02-18-2014, 08:28 AM
[] - Robert - 02-18-2014, 08:43 AM
[] - zk0185rg6id9 - 02-18-2014, 08:52 AM