This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is my school a prison?
02-18-2014, 10:13 PM

the kids that never do anything wrong get in trouble but the kids that do bad things every day never ever get in trouble - having read your post I guess you get into trouble a lot so you shouldn't be worried.

Yes, you are spoiled.
Yes, your behaviour is inappropriate.
No, your school is a school, not a prison or a Nazi camp. It's not a night club and your just a child, so you mustn't wear make up or check your hair (I doubt it takes only a second) before class. I also doubt you're late for class just a second.
Go to school and perhaps one day you'll learn about Nazi camps - shame someone of Jewish origin knows so little about them that they compare simple school rules to death camps in which hundreds of thousands people were killed on a mass scale or died of starvation. If you don't grow up and change your way of thinking it's not us who'll burn in hell but you.
I just can't stand such spoiled brats - how come people who were brought up in good conditions know no compasion or respect.
How about you save this post of yours and read it in 10 years time just to see how spoiled you were.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
is my school a prison? - Bridget - 02-18-2014, 10:02 PM
[] - enya - 02-18-2014, 10:03 PM
[] - e - 02-18-2014, 10:09 PM
[] - Some - 02-18-2014, 10:11 PM
[] - bramblette - 02-18-2014 10:13 PM