This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pretending to be a girl online, feeling depress, lost & lonely....?
02-19-2014, 04:57 AM

It'd be best for everyone if you told them. These girls are too close to you to just throw the friendship away JUST because your a guy! Yeah, they might be a little mad,but they'll also be accepting because of how great of a friend you are. You won't lose them, I promise. I know how it feels to feel alone and that nobody accepts you, and I also know what it's like to have a good time with people that accept you for you, and that you don't want to go back to being alone after that feeling, but if things go bad, give it some time. If they don't want to talk to you after that then find some new friends. Even if they remain your friends it'd be good anyways to not rely 100% on your online friends to be the only people that you can be yourself with, because they won't be there for you your whole life. I don't know who told me this but it's a quote and it goes like this: Doing what you're uncomfortable with is the only way you grow. Sorry, this answers might not make sense but I'm bad at words. I hope it all works out
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lily - 02-19-2014, 04:23 AM
[] - Luong - 02-19-2014, 04:39 AM
[] - Rachael - 02-19-2014, 04:45 AM
[] - girlonfire - 02-19-2014 04:57 AM