This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would a girl that Im seeing, tell my girlfriend if she found out I was dating?
02-19-2014, 06:03 AM
Would a girl that Im seeing, tell my girlfriend if she found out I was dating?
Ok so heres the story.

I started talking to girl 1 and girl 2 about the same time.

Girl 1 is the girl I started dating; talked to her a little longer; we had wild sex; anyway we started dating LATE last night on FB officially, so it wasnt technically cheating (literally an hour after seeing girl 2 for our second date).

Girl 1 doesnt know I'm seeing girl 2 anymore. She knew I hung out with her and hooked up a week ago on me and girl 2's date 1, but she thinks I stopped talking to her.

I just added girl 2 on facebook and like a dumbass forgot about my relationship status, from last night, it was a "life event" on my page and like 15 or so people liked it.

Girl 1 is much more attractive than Girl 2. They both REALLY like me.

I'm like 99% certain girl 2 saw it bcuz our convo got kinda awkward, she was like "we do have 1 mutual friend" when I joked she added me quickly. Then when I said "yeppp" she didnt respond, even though normally shes thirsty to respond.

My questions:

1) Do you think Girl 2 is gonna go and message girl 1?

2) Do I still have a chance with girl 2 regardless if she does?

3) Do you think girl 1 would dump me if she found out? Girl 1 is a stage 5 clinger shes already joking about weddings, babies, etc and shes super super jealous of girl 2 even though I "said" I stopped talking to her. Her words "im going a little nuts thinking about it". and we had literally every type of s*ex including buttse*x on our date this past saturday. so shes def into me a lot. I'm not sure if girl 1 would forgive me or not. Girl 1 apparently was hurt in the past
Thadd man I think you're right

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Would a girl that Im seeing, tell my girlfriend if she found out I was dating? - charlie - 02-19-2014 06:03 AM
[] - Fletcher - 02-19-2014, 06:13 AM
[] - Beesknees - 02-19-2014, 06:28 AM
[] - Thadd Utt - 02-19-2014, 06:36 AM
[] - alexyvettea - 02-19-2014, 06:44 AM