This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would you learn a language?
02-19-2014, 08:51 AM

Hey! I'm studying Japanese and have been for almost two years. I love the language and it is amazing.

Why I am learning it:

-To read materials not in my own language. I watch anime and usually English mangas are not translated the best so reading the Japanese one is amazing.

-Talking to people who don't speak English or little English. I talk to people on Twitter who speak some or little to know English an it's an amazing experince.

-It's fun. Since it's a personal choice, you should enjoy it. I study Japanese like crazy because I enjoy it.

-Traveling- If you wanna travel, and I want to go to Japan..I need to know the language. I like talking in a different language.

-Differences in languages. Japanese is harder than English which makes it interesting but hard, I like having a good challenge. It's also just cool to explore another language.

-More materials: I can buy games in Japanese, download apps and read basic stuff. Also, just giving a person more options on something to do like reading and talking.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why would you learn a language? - Name - 02-19-2014, 08:19 AM
[] - Adam L - 02-19-2014, 08:29 AM
[] - zirp - 02-19-2014, 08:30 AM
[] - Erik Van Thienen - 02-19-2014, 08:36 AM
[] - No - 02-19-2014 08:51 AM
[] - Shohre - 02-19-2014, 09:01 AM