This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are people so annoying and rude on facebook?
02-19-2014, 12:23 PM
Why are people so annoying and rude on facebook?
I'm convinced I've had enough of it, no lies, the only reason I go on Facebook anymore is because I admin a page.

It's not that the people on Facebook bully me, it's just that they annoy me. If I we're to post a picture of me and my friends, some a-hole would tag his friend(s), or say something stupid in the comments, mocking me, making fun of me, or something else.

I feel like the whole of Facebook, teenagers especially, are complete hypocrites on Facebook (and I'm 15, but just read my example). If a girl was cyber-bullied on Facebook (for example, Amanda Todd), When Amanda Todd committed suicide, it was because of depression she got from bullies on Facebook. But say for example, every teenager in the world is against "cyber-bullying" on Facebook, will people only post "RIP Jacob" and "like if you wished Jacob still lived", will they only hate cyber-bullying when i'm dead!?

Sorry for the long read, it's just this has been happening for a while, I don't really know how to stop it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why are people so annoying and rude on facebook? - Jacob - 02-19-2014 12:23 PM
[] - Oh Stephenn - 02-19-2014, 12:28 PM
[] - Akriti - 02-19-2014, 12:33 PM
[] - Grace - 02-19-2014, 12:41 PM
[] - Mi✕... - 02-19-2014, 12:48 PM