This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hatred towards cops is at an all time high, When will cops realize this and change their ways?
02-19-2014, 12:26 PM

I don;t hate cops , nobody I know does . they do the job they are hired to do most of the time and just because you don't think something is a crime if the law says it is the cops MUST enforce that law just like if you work at a restaurant and don't like the food you have to serve it because it is the job you were hired to do

As far as those posts and likes you posted who cares ? 24 people liked a negative comment out of 350 million americans , how is that even a statistic ? I see 10 negative comments and 24 haters who like them , and for all know all if the likes were by the same people or persons using multiple accounts

no victim no crime ? yeah right . break a law , there is a crime period
law abiding citizens do not fear or hate the police , only criminals do

Now if you don't like a particular law then get into politics or use your vote and elect people who will change them . don't sit back and complain then not vote or participate in the political process where those laws are made and changed

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - The Shadow™ ® - 02-19-2014 12:26 PM
[] - RadicalDude - 02-19-2014, 12:31 PM
[] - Me - 02-19-2014, 12:41 PM
[] - griggle - 02-19-2014, 12:41 PM