This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible for an outgoing guy to get really quiet around the girl he really likes?
02-19-2014, 12:24 PM
Is it possible for an outgoing guy to get really quiet around the girl he really likes?
I always thought that boys who have a small crush on someone, or just like them as a friend/person, they typically still talk to them normally and can be themselves. They can laugh, joke, and even tease them. My crush even calls girls ugly. Lol. He's a dick, but in a playful way. He has NEVER insulted me in anyway. He practically avoids contact with me, YET follows me on instagram and we are friends on Facebook.
ANYWAYS...
I also think that if when a boy has really really strong feelings, they might even just close you off and avoid you. This happened to my friend a while ago, and now this guy is doing it to me. I'm the only person he doesn't talk to in a group chat in class or just in the hallway in the morning. It's weird. I mean, he confuses me. Who would avoid someone that is important to him? Now I'm confused about his feelings towards me. What do you think?

~Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is it possible for an outgoing guy to get really quiet around the girl he really likes? - Victoria Predmore - 02-19-2014 12:24 PM
[] - Matt - 02-19-2014, 12:29 PM
[] - greatorange - 02-19-2014, 12:33 PM
[] - animal rush - 02-19-2014, 12:42 PM