This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Facebook Question.....?
02-19-2014, 12:25 PM
A Facebook Question.....?
Hey everyone! I'm deciding on whether or not to restart my facebook life by making another page on fb, the difference is however, it's been 3 years since and I've already moved schools twice. I can't decide on it, my mind is being tormented by questions of whether or not it's worth it and all within, I'm 17 and I really would like my social network to expand beyond 20 friends in real life. If the amount of friends you have on facebook is less than 200, you're considered a loser, it's just a social stigma where I'm from and we all know that someone my age isn't connecting with family here. I want to know just how awkward it is to add people from school you barely talk to. I'm not the sexiest looking guy but I am handsome. How many friends will I end up with?, how far will my social sphere (online) expand from around 20 friends in real life?, do most people pounce on mutual friends these days and send a request?. I have made alot of enemies who would notice I have created a facebook page but do you think they would care? Some of these guys are real assholes lol. What about girls? I can't have an all guys friends list, how do people go about adding people, what do they search for? So many questions I know but I become a very different person online.
@Treaci Is there a valid reason to start social netoworking? It's called social networking not catch-up networking.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A Facebook Question.....? - Charles - 02-19-2014 12:25 PM
[] - Kelsey - 02-19-2014, 12:29 PM
[] - Treaci - 02-19-2014, 12:36 PM