This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help with relationship?
02-19-2014, 12:25 PM
I need help with relationship?
So im a college student and i need help with relationship. I had a crush on this girl ever since 9th grade. I secretly fell in love with her in 10th grade but i think i made her angry when i showed some arrogance when i tried to compete for a job with her. but i tried to make up for it by helping her all the time. I am scared to ask her out because she always says that she will never fall in a relationship and she hates boys because she thinks boys cheat on girls all the time. When it was time for graduation, I wrote about my mistakes and asked for forgiveness in a note. I still love her now but never asked her out. I don't want to be publicly embarrassed if she says no. I have her as a friend in Facebook. Now that i think about it, I feel like she is the best person in my life and I want to marry her. I secretly loved her for the last 4 years and feel like she can be the best companion in my life. I want her to share feelings, sadness, happiness and helping each other. i feel like love means caring and sharing. I feel like if i make the first step, she might report me or do something else. I don't want to marry her now because we both are going for our careers. I just want her to make the long term commitment to me and fall in a relationship with me. What should I do? Thanks
Also she was the only girl i focused on. I never looked at other girls the way i look at her. I never talk to other girls unless they need help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I need help with relationship? - Mark - 02-19-2014 12:25 PM
[] - K - 02-19-2014, 12:34 PM
[] - b2022x - 02-19-2014, 12:44 PM
[] - travis - 02-19-2014, 12:51 PM