This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Victor Ortiz vs Floyd Mayweather Sept 13/2011, Thoughts..?
02-19-2014, 01:01 PM

I'm not surprised at all. It's good to see Mayweather back but I mentioned, a few months ago, that this is the most likely course of action for him. I can assure you that Mayweather never allowed himself to be out of shape and that he will be ready for this fight. I can also assure you that he knows, full well, that Ortiz is not to be taken lightly.

Naturally, people want to see him fight Pacquiao. However, I think Victor Ortiz is more than suitable. I think Floyd realizes that he had to come big. If not Pacquiao, than it must be Ortiz, Berto or Khan. I don't think anyone else would do.

Of all the common, potential opponents between Pacquiao and Mayweather, Ortiz is clearly the toughest and, to either Floyd or Manny, the bigger threat. But, again, I'm sure Mayweather will be ready.

Given the contrast in styles, I can't wait to see this fight. I think it will be one of the best in a long time and, quite possibly, Mayweather's best performance. I think Floyd intends to gain leverage on a fight with Pacquiao. He wants negotiating power but, no matter what happens, I don't think either man will get the bigger half of the purse. It will mostly likely be split in half.

I'll be there on Sept. 17. I'm sure many others will be too. Will you?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - STICK AND MOVE - 02-19-2014, 12:32 PM
[] - Red Boy - 02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
[] - Richard - 02-19-2014, 12:50 PM
[] - RICLOPEZJR - 02-19-2014, 12:51 PM
[] - galactus177 - 02-19-2014 01:01 PM