This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should kids be allowed on facebook?
02-19-2014, 12:40 PM

well, obviously you want me to say no.
but i am of a different opinion, because many adults are not even CLOSE to understanding facebook. Are you telling me that YOU have read every single contract you agreed to on facebook? and with bullying, it's something that happens at school, why not ban school? online predators are able to target adults as well, and letting a child walk alone in the street is even more dangerous than anything facebook could do directly. All you need to do is educate children, one lecture with fear incorporated should do the trick. I know this because my school had one and it has made almost every student's account more secure and private.
Emotional damage is linked with cyberbullying. As I said before, ANY form of social network (eg: msn, skype, tumblr, etc.) can become a vector for cyberbullying.
an adult should be obligated to understand the risks, yes, but should also teach their children about dangers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Rooster Grand - 02-19-2014, 12:29 PM
[] - Travis Turner - 02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
[] - yeva - 02-19-2014 12:40 PM
[] - Da Cow - 02-19-2014, 12:47 PM