This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need some help with Social Media.?
02-19-2014, 12:28 PM
I need some help with Social Media.?
So I am very very shy. I don't have that many friends and I must say im pretty ugly. Im a freshman boy and I have acne but I recently found medicine that is making it better. And im also a bit over weight.

My weight and my look over all have made me shy away from social media such as facebook and such and most importantly in the world. I just want to know what I should be doing in both social media and the real world.

Like what should I be having? I only have a twitter and facebook but other then that nothing, I haven't changed or posted anything on my facebook for I think 2 years.

How do I get people to like me? I find my self really akward in my mind. Im not sure how to keep up a conversation.

I have to admit this is a pretty confusing question but it is new years right? And as much as I hate resolutions, I really want to change myself, every single year I ask for help with my social life, but I don't know how or what to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I need some help with Social Media.? - Patrick - 02-19-2014 12:28 PM
[] - Himler - 02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
[] - AJ - 02-19-2014, 12:44 PM