This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LGBT: Does the fact that #PrayToEndAbortion is trending on Twitter make you worry for Humanity?
02-19-2014, 12:59 PM

Pray to end abortion? It's hard to find such blind optimism in this world anymore.

People on both sides of the debate need to realize: ABORTION IS NEVER GOING AWAY. Criminalize it, and all you'll be doing is transferring the responsibility of terminating a pregnancy from qualified, trained doctors to back-alley surgeons on the take from the Mob, which results in nothing more than more deaths to poor medical hygiene and unsafe surgical practices.

I hate abortion as much as the next guy, but I'll be the first to admit that the only way we're going to decrease the abortion rates is by decreasing the amount of unexpected pregnancies. And that means giving everyone free and complete access to any and all birth control methods, as well as funding research into revolutionary new BC methods (VasalGel and the male pill, for example).

Oh, yeah, and, like you said, DECENT SEX EDUCATION. None of this STD-scare-filled "please don't have sex" garbage that is ever-present in the conservative American south. I'm talking about REAL sex ed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Aleksandr - 02-19-2014, 12:32 PM
[] - Laura - 02-19-2014, 12:39 PM
[] - Katelyn - 02-19-2014, 12:49 PM
[] - JPane - 02-19-2014, 12:52 PM
[] - Antaeus - 02-19-2014 12:59 PM