This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fake facebook profile - any tips. Also, should I try and add someone now? [read for more info]?
02-19-2014, 12:37 PM

yes, add other ppl first and then build up stories or wall comments so it doesnt look too new. if u want i can make a fake one too and then we add eachother and comment on eachothers profile n stuff-- warning: if ur a guy, i already have a bf and this will only be a fake profile-------------------------------------------
if u request friendships from all or many of her friends, chances are one of them will accept you. then she will see that u guys have mutual friends and she might trust you then and add you. or at least you will be able to spy on comments made about you--- i wouldnt create a fake profile of someone real that i know cuz they might be able to report it to facebook and it might be illegal. someone will hate ur guts for it plus if you did something illegal with it, the FBI can track ur proxy servers and networks and find ur computer
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Water Willow - 02-19-2014, 12:30 PM
[] - Me - 02-19-2014 12:37 PM
[] - Emily - 02-19-2014, 12:46 PM