This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How should I ask this girl out?
02-19-2014, 12:30 PM
How should I ask this girl out?
Here's the details:

We're both 29. I went to high school with this girl. I had a crush on her, she seemed to like me a lot. I saw her last year at our 10-year reunion. We talked for awhile, she was real happy to see me. At the time, she was married and had a son. Recently, I been checking her Facebook page out. I noticed she never has any pictures of her with her husband. I noticed her status was single. I was totally shocked. I couldn't believe she was divorced after only 3 years. She is a really intelligent beautiful woman, I never pictured her having marriage problems. I don't know any details of what happened.

I would be interested in going out with this girl. She was somebody I really wanted to go out with years ago. I was so disheartened when I found out she was getting married a few years ago. I never could see myself dating a girl with a kid, but for her, I would be willing to go for it.

I don't know how to approach this. I'm not sure if she is ready to date again. I don't know how to bring up the topic of her getting divorced/separated. It would seem kind of creepy for me to say, "Hey, I saw your status on Facebook is single. Want to go out sometime?"

Going out with her would mean a lot to me. To have a chance to go out with a long-time crush would be a dream come true. I'm hoping that if I can re-connect with this girl, it will make for a very happy 2014.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How should I ask this girl out? - marcscz - 02-19-2014 12:30 PM
[] - David B - 02-19-2014, 12:34 PM
[] - Bluesguy - 02-19-2014, 12:38 PM
[] - Macy B - 02-19-2014, 12:44 PM
[] - marvelouslew - 02-19-2014, 12:49 PM