This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tips for starting a gaming channel?
02-19-2014, 12:30 PM
Tips for starting a gaming channel?
I'm trying to start my own gaming channel on YouTube and I'd like some tips...?
I'm trying to stick with console gaming (specifically PS3) because my PC setup is absolute trash. I bought Roxio Game Cap two years ago (note that I'm not talking about the HD cap card) and never really got fond of it. Now that the "gamer population" is growing I'd like to try to be one of the uploaders for a change..

My Roxio isn't very good and I plan on getting a newer capture card soon. I'm also looking for a good mic for narrating my gameplay. I'd like one that eliminates echoes and all other sound. I'd like some recommendations for what I should get as a cap card and a mic. I'd really prefer the capture card to be $115 and under, and in HD.... I'm not looking for the fanciest of microphones either, just one that will get the job done.

Before I really launch my channel, I'd like to know how to attract viewers. My channel is http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOy7gP3eCLejsHqGn-LDSjg . I can always change my profile picture and cover, but I'm wondering: to what? Does anyone know a good FREE emblem maker? I see a lot of gamers with custom made emblems. And if you know anyone that would make me a free emblem, (I'm willing to give them a huge shoutout and sub, if they have a channel, or any other social media) please tell me!

Thanks a mil!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Tips for starting a gaming channel? - Cudi - 02-19-2014 12:30 PM
[] - Cookie - 02-19-2014, 12:33 PM
[] - Michael - 02-19-2014, 12:41 PM