This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mixed signals from a friend of 4 years... HELP!?
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM
Mixed signals from a friend of 4 years... HELP!?
There is this girl i know her for 4 yrs. Suddey she became all touchy...a few times she just wanted to talk to me. Sometimes she touch my arm, touched my shoulders and one time... She stroked my face. In a group of friends if I walk slow she'll slow down and initiate the conversation with me... Even though im quiet and all.

One time she got sick then i asked her through facebook how she is...cause im a genuine friend. Then she replied... "thanks owen. Youre so sweet. This means so much. Any girl would be lucky to have you as a boyfriend". I sometimes side hug her, touch her face and a few times she lean on me and she puts her head at my shoulders. One of my friends... Called us a couple but she didnt react negatively. Another time... In facebook i posted a song called "just so you know" by jesse mccartney and she posted... A quote from the song "i shouldn't love you but i want to. I just cant turn away."

One time...she did the "im cold" thing twice... just after I wore my jacket...at 1st I just said "yeah its so cold"...then she said a few minutes later again...as if hinting me to give her my jacket...I gave it to her of course so...what do you guys think?

I know some of this signs are a giveaway...but i asked her once before what her type is and im pretty sure... I didnt fit that category. Sometimes she ignores me too so... Yeah. Im confused. Mix signals.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Mixed signals from a friend of 4 years... HELP!? - Owen Benedict - 02-19-2014 12:32 PM
[] - Chris - 02-19-2014, 12:33 PM
[] - cookie - 02-19-2014, 12:39 PM
[] - Y - 02-19-2014, 12:41 PM