This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't access my account and can't get ahold of Yahoo Customer Care?
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM
Can't access my account and can't get ahold of Yahoo Customer Care?
Hello, I'm trying to access my Yahoo email account, I remember my username and password obviously, but my account keeps asking me to answer my security question. I made this account so long ago I have no idea what I put as my answer! And it won't allow me to choose a different security question to answer! On top of that, I shut down the alternate email I had listed.

I have been trying to contact Yahoo Customer Service ALL DAY, have been on hold for HOURS only for an automated message to wind up telling me they can't take my call. I've tried emailing them, but every time I try to send the message it keeps saying "Fatal Error- could not send." I've tried this from numerous devices.

What should I do?! I'm totally at a loss and INCREDIBLY frustrated with Yahoo. I'm waiting on some very important emails and I have no way of accessing them. From now, even if I do manage to unlock my account, I'm using Gmail.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can't access my account and can't get ahold of Yahoo Customer Care? - Taylor - 02-19-2014 12:32 PM
[] - scottymarie1 - 02-19-2014, 12:35 PM
[] - Arthur Dent - 02-19-2014, 12:43 PM