This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it normal to be 14 and on birth control?
02-19-2014, 12:34 PM
Is it normal to be 14 and on birth control?
I've been on the pill since I was 13. I was prescribed birth control by the doctor because the first time I got my period was heavier than normal. It's also genetic to have extremely heavy periods in my family, so I don't want you guys to tell me that it's normal for my period to be heavy because it's irregular. I also was almost anemic from loosing too much blood each cycle.The second time was worse. By my third cycle, I was wearing super plus/ultra tampons with a pad because everything came out in a flood. My face was also breaking out really badly & my mom said that the pill would be the best thing to go on.

Does the pill mess up your development, considering the fact that I've only had my period for a few months? Will I be able to conceive when I'm older? Is this safe for my age? If it's not, what are other things I can do to prevent my face from breaking out? (That's my biggest problem- acne scarring).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is it normal to be 14 and on birth control? - Lovebird - 02-19-2014 12:34 PM
[] - crazy - 02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
[] - Night - 02-19-2014, 12:43 PM
[] - Jay-Jay - 02-19-2014, 12:49 PM
[] - Becca - 02-19-2014, 12:54 PM