This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my best friend expects me to call her everyday?
02-19-2014, 12:34 PM
Why does my best friend expects me to call her everyday?
I love my best friend and all but I can't always be on the phone. I can't call until after 9pm on weekdays. She called before nine a couple of times and she knows that. I call her sometimes, but she won't leave me alone. She calls me EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!! I understand she wants to know how I'm doing but I don't always feel like talking on the phone. She has other friends but she calls ME the most ME. We've been friends for almost nine years now. She expect me to call her every day. On Facebook she'll message me "Hey I tried to call you." EVERY STINKING DAY. I don't go on Facebook every day. I don't wanna lose my friendship with her I love hanging out with her. We live 20 minutes away from each other. She said that best friends should talk on the phone EVERY DAY and be together. She calls ME the most, but she calls her other friends but mostly ME. WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ME?!! WHY?

I'm not trying to ignore her or anything. Do you think she's clingy to me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why does my best friend expects me to call her everyday? - Erica - 02-19-2014 12:34 PM
[] - alyssa - 02-19-2014, 12:37 PM
[] - Da_Realist_Nigg@ - 02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
[] - Marquise - 02-19-2014, 12:50 PM