This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really don't know what to do now?
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

Ok, firstly Jade is a cow and you're better off without - you'll learn that as time goes on. Certain friends are not friends, they are frenemies.

You need to put yourself first, and show that you're not going to be walked all over. Who does she think she is demanding the ticket when she didn't give you the chance with your ticket to see fightstar.

I say you give her the £20 back and say i'm sorry but I paid for the ticket so I get to do with it what I want. I don't mean to sound like i'm saying this for you to get back at her after giving your ticket away. But you need to stand up for yourself. And put your foot down. Bear in mind that this course of action could make the feud between you worse but is she worth being friends with anyway?!

Good luck. Block that Tom on twitter and tell him to bugger off. And don't feel lonely, you have other friends and you need to work on your other friendships rather than worrying about Tom and Jade, who sound like bullies anyway. I know its easy for me to say but there are plenty more people out there who'd want to be friends with you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Drew - 02-19-2014, 12:41 PM
[] - ClaireyFairy - 02-19-2014 12:44 PM