This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get a fake Facebook account created in my name blocked?
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM
How can I get a fake Facebook account created in my name blocked?
Someone got hold of my details and photo and has created a fake imposter Facebook account in my name and is trying to defame in public. I tried to report to the Facebook authorities but to no avail as I myself do not have any account and cannot log in. I tried to log in through the accounts of some of my friends but I could not find any direct "Report" link, or any contact IDs of the Facebook authorities. I found no way out but to report to the police.

However the said account hasn't yet been closed and I am facing extreme insult and harassment from friends, relatives and acquaintances due to no reason whatsoever. It is not possible for me going around informing people that the account is not mine.

Could someone help me out with a proper suggestion, PLEASE? I want to get the account blocked as soon as possible.

This is really urgent...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I get a fake Facebook account created in my name blocked? - Jessy_5757 - 02-19-2014 12:35 PM
[] - Start_2001 - 02-19-2014, 12:38 PM
[] - Nimish P - 02-19-2014, 12:45 PM