This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for some guest bloggers... Philosophy related?
02-19-2014, 12:52 PM

You need ways to guide people there. You need some good topics for people to post on and you will need advertisement. Now, I am looking to help build a blog page with a team of like minded individuals. Do you want to get together and share some ideas. Maybe we can collaborate and create something bigger than you can imagine. I think you need a team rather than do it all yourself. Haven't you heard, you can't do it alone, you will always need others. So, email me and we can continue from there. I am looking to generate income doing this, I hope you are. I have other things that I would like to incorporate in this that might be of benefit for you and your team. This way your message can get out on what you want to share with the world. I have lots of art community ideas and have lots of connections with the art community in the Mid West America. I am pretty sure they would like to connect and have some other forms of distributing their art. I am a philosopher and author also. I do my own publishing and I have several books I am about to put out online. I need some help just as you do. Maybe we have the connection for both to expand beyond our limitations. Like I say, I have many connections with the art community from Chicago to Kansas City to St. Louis Mo. I would like to see you grow, Like I say, I am also looking at connecting and generating some income using this tool. Do you want to work it? Email me and we can see what we can come up with. I am ready. ben472111@yahoo.com
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - poggles789 - 02-19-2014, 12:45 PM
[] - ben here forever - 02-19-2014 12:52 PM
[] - nameless - 02-19-2014, 12:55 PM