This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP URGET IM SO CONFUSED :'(?
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM
PLEASE HELP URGET IM SO CONFUSED :'(?
i had a boyfriend, in the summer, who broke up with me in october.
we were both each other's first everything so i was so shocked to see he got a new gf in december.
he changed his relationship status on facebook to in a relationship... which is how i found out.

today i logged on facebook (i stalk him all the time because i am so in love with him, although we never talk anymore and he doesn't know). anyway, his relationship status wasn't showing so i clicked about and it showed his date of birth etc AND IT SAID SINGLE. but, thing is, his girlfriend (ex ???) still has her relationship status as in a relationship she changed her profile picture today and he liked it, and he liked her posts too. and only recently (10 days ago) she put a photo of him and her on facebook together, and he liked it when she put it up, etc.

could it be that facebook made a mistake and that he is actually still in a relationship????
or is he actually single?????? so why is her relationship status still in a relationship??? why is he still liking her posts and photos??
or maybe he is just putting his status as single for no reason?????????????

please please please help.
and please dont tell me im obssessed and a stalker, i know i am but i can't help it, i miss him soooo much. please don't tell me to tell him how i feel about him either because it's long distance anyway and we tried to make it long distance but it didnt work (not for him anyway, i would happily wait for a thousand years). and please don't tell me to forget him "move on" because i can't and if i ever will then only time can help me.

Sad </3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PLEASE HELP URGET IM SO CONFUSED :'(? - Samantha Defferary - 02-19-2014 12:35 PM
[] - S - 02-19-2014, 12:39 PM
[] - David Park - 02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
[] - greenmonkey202 - 02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
[] - star - 02-19-2014, 12:45 PM