This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP URGET IM SO CONFUSED :'(?
02-19-2014, 12:45 PM

I was going to tell you to tell him how you feel, even though you said not to tell youi that, sorry, I would never tell you to forget him or "simply" move on. I dont care what anyone says, we all face book stalk, so to speak, and to tell someone to not obsess abt their first love is just absurd. NOBODY EVER forgets their first love! period!!! Im in my fifties, Ive done alot of living in my life but I will never forget my first love. I know him still and Im glad we never married but I believe there is a place in everyones heart made just for your 1st love that nobody else could ever fill. Thats normal. Im sorry youre going through this but everybody does when they break up with their first and you will never forget him and he will always give your heart butterflies and Im sure you do his too. If you dont feel you can tell him how you feel then I would suggest sitting down quietly and write him a letter. Dont hold back, just start writing and purge every detail of what your feeling on paper. It doesnt matter if it makes sense or not bcause its YOUR CHOICE as to whether or not this letter will ever be mailed or not. Alot of times you can go back and read your own words and it will clear alot of confusion. It really helps me when I do this at least. When your finished reading it you have the option to destroy it, the letter, if you so wish, and with that in mind you can really open up to yourself. Start a letter to him, you'll learn alot about yourself. Then it will be clear to you what you should do.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - S - 02-19-2014, 12:39 PM
[] - David Park - 02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
[] - greenmonkey202 - 02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
[] - star - 02-19-2014 12:45 PM