This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think the internet helps or hurts people understanding and the entire political process?
10-14-2012, 11:21 AM
Do you think the internet helps or hurts people understanding and the entire political process?
I really think the internet, social media, everything is really hurting people's understanding of what is actually going on politically and hurts the political process. I see very little actual discussion even in real life it is brought down to the slogans strewn across the internet and motofakes. Unfortunately I see people talk in person like they do online. There used to be exchanges of information, facts, and ideas. (and no 90% of what masks itself on the internet as information and facts is not it's just crap).

Your opinion is our political future as a country helped or hurt by internet?
Yes Tencenttax I am here but if you look at my statistics you will also notice it has taken me four and half years to reach level 5 which indicates I am not here all that much because I tire of it quickly.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do you think the internet helps or hurts people understanding and the entire political process? - titania_woodland_fairy_queen - 10-14-2012 11:21 AM
[] - Edgar - 10-14-2012, 11:29 AM
[] - Common Sense - 10-14-2012, 11:29 AM
[] - Oscar - 10-14-2012, 11:29 AM
[] - Kongfucius - 10-14-2012, 11:29 AM
[] - Saurman - 10-14-2012, 11:29 AM