This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No one answered me. Please I need your help: Does he like me? Should I move on? 10pts?
02-19-2014, 01:25 PM

Sounds to me like he's nervous OR he's creeped out by you.

He could possibly be still getting over his ex, or he began talking to another girl, it could be anything, Ya know? Maybe he never seen such a beautiful girl like yourself so he doesn't know how to react to you liking him. Maybe he just doesn't want a girlfriend right now because him and his ex just broke up so he needs space to get things clear. It could be a billion things. I wouldn't necessarily say that he likes you..Not yet atleast. What I would do if I were you, I'd just text him and say "Is everything okay?" or "If you ever wanna talk i'm here" something that shows that you're there for him because he might be taking that break up pretty hard, ya know? Or ask him what is his HONEST opinion about you. Find out what he really thinks of you, Or contact one of his friends via social media or in person and find out of he's single, if he's talking to someone, etc. But I personally think he's just dealing with a lot of stuff (Sports, some problems maybe, etc) So maybe just forget about him or try talking to him once more and if it don't work out, Like if he's not replying or something, I'd say just forget about it and find another guy, Don't waste your time on someone who isn't worth it. Theres plenty of guys out there Smile Sorry if I was too 'forward' on this, But I deal with this stuff everyday so I know what i'm talking about. But I wish you the best of luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Brooke - 02-19-2014, 12:43 PM
[] - Valleycat1 - 02-19-2014, 12:48 PM
[] - Randell - 02-19-2014, 12:55 PM
[] - Weather - 02-19-2014, 01:02 PM
[] - ERIK - 02-19-2014, 01:11 PM
[] - Dustin - 02-19-2014, 01:19 PM
[] - Madea - 02-19-2014 01:25 PM