This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I like this guy and....?
02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
I like this guy and....?
I don't know what to do. I know whenever I answer people's questions in this category I tell them "Go for it! You've got nothing to lose" but I personally can't do that. I'm too shy for that. But anyway I really like him. I have liked him ever since I met him at a party back in October. Its now January and I barely talk to him in the 2 classes I have with him. I mean today was the first time we have actually talked since the party. And he started laughing a lot when I yelled in class so that was kinda good I guess. Its just he is friends with these 2 girls that are athletic, and pretty, and smart and then I look at myself and feel like I am athletic and pretty and smart too, just not enough to compare to those 2 girls. And the guys he hangs out with I went to elementary school with for 7 years so I guess that is sort of an advantage. But anyway, what should I do about this crush on him? I've never had a crush that lasts this long....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I like this guy and....? - Hannah - 02-19-2014 12:36 PM
[] - sunk - 02-19-2014, 12:45 PM
[] - Avishka - 02-19-2014, 12:55 PM