This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Friend Requests can't go through; what can I do? am I doing something wrong?
02-19-2014, 12:37 PM
Facebook Friend Requests can't go through; what can I do? am I doing something wrong?
On Facebook, I click the "Add Friend" Button the person's page, but it gives me the following error message: "Friend Request Can't Be Sent. Do you know this user personally? To prevent misuse of Facebook, this request can't be sent. To learn more, please visit the Help Center. If you believe you're seeing this message in error, you can report the problem." I get this error message for each person I try to add as a friend on Facebook. Did I do something wrong? Can I not add friends again on FB? I have not done anything abusive on here. Now here is the thing, there are kids who I know and we know each other well, I send them a friend request in the past, but they never accept the friend request. Could I be getting the message because the request has gone unanswered?" What can I do here? Any advice from you guys?
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Facebook Friend Requests can't go through; what can I do? am I doing something wrong? - jirmantogo - 02-19-2014 12:37 PM
[] - Cry Baby Obama - 02-19-2014, 12:47 PM